Menu

Delaware Power Station

Delaware Power Station was built by the Philadelphia Electric Company in 1920 to avert a predicted power shortage. It labored steadily from then on, with an expansion in 1954, until closing in 2004. It was designed by Philadelphia architects John T. Windrim and W.C.L. Eglin. Windrim was a prominent Philadelphia architect in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, designing notable Philadelphia buildings like Founders Hall at Girard College and the Franklin Institute.

More Information

© Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Sitemap. Responsive website designed by Skidmutro Creative Partners.